Monday, June 17, 2019

New ToT!

I was reading Flying Raccoon's ToT posts and got nostalgic, so I started a new one. I have a backup this time and am keeping better notes, so I can just re-read everything and get to know them all over again if I ever go poof for an extended length of time. 

I am still using the "Neanderthal Technologies" page for what they will unlock after a certain amount of points. I am still trying to figure out when they will unlock huts or clan grounds (apartments for the clan). Right now, the second generation sims are still children and still more on the way since when I wrote this up I was in R3, so I still have some time to figure it out.

 The following are my five starting founders. I count them as Generation I since it would be far too confusing for me. Yes, numbers confuse me. XD

Starting they will have two "last names", but once their offspring starts to establish their own families, they will go to one. For example, let's say one of the families is the Flower Moon Clan (which I don't have one, I like the name now... I should have used this...lol) Once one of their kids starts their own house it will be divided and the main family will have the first name, Flower, and then the second household will have the second, Moon. I will start thinking about extra surnames once the time comes.  I use this website for name generators. I, also, randomized everything (except the skins which I randomized once per couple and eliminated from the list the ones already taken) by using this number randomizer. You can tell it was all randomized because there is only one red head, when I choose there at least two... XD


Ok, so I'm going to finally introduce them...

First up,  

Grim Ash Clan (S4)

  Eneeh loves being surrounded by family and riches. Her personality is 2/8/2/6/7.  She has green eyes and black hair. She is attracted to fit sims who dress well and hates being around stinky sims.


Esgeek, also, loves being surrounded by family, but he enjoys the simple pleasures in life. (Which at the start there aren't many of. :D) His personality 5/3/7/3/7 He has dark blue eyes and black hair. (the kids will all look like him... Hopefully the grandkids will be born with green eyes...XD), He loves beauty marks and brunettes and dislikes perfumed sims. 


Gray Sun Clan (S1)

Diyne loves making friends and enjoying the simple pleasures in life. Her personality 4/4/4/7/6 She has light blue eyes and is my only red head. She loves different haired sims who thrive on blood and hates sims who bewitch you.

Drek, also, loves making friends, but he always ends up wanting his friendships to become a little more, if you know what I mean. *wiggles eyebrows* His personality is 6/5/8/3/3 He has brown eyes and blonde hair.


Shadow Sea Clan (S3)

Culka loves being surrounded by family and riches. Her personality is 6/5/8/3/3. She has brown hair and gray eyes.

Crulka loves romancing everyone he finds and enjoying the simple pleasures in life. His personality is 7/4/1/8/5. He has blonde hair and light blue eyes.


Salty Scorpion Clan (S2)

Bhecno is curious and likes learning everything she can while being surrounded by family . Her personality is 6/3/6/4/6.  She has gray eyes and black hair. 


Bhark loves the simple pleasures  and romancing his way through life. His personality is 2/8/2/6/7. He has brown eyes and brown hair.



Clay Sun Clan (Mixed S1, S4)


Aaruh loves being surrounded by riches, but also loves the simple pleasures in life.  Her personality is 4/4/4/7/6 She has green eyes and brown hair. 
Turn ons and off: Vampirism and clean sims- formal wear


Azzah is curious and likes learning everything he can and loves making friends. His personality 5/8/6/3/3. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Turn ons and off: Fat sims with custom hair- and fears werewolves.

That's it for the introduction of the new clans. The lot will be added here.

No comments:

Post a Comment